1. General Information
This site operates under the company «PKF EUROAUDITING SA» (hereinafter "Company"), which is located in Athens (124, Kifisias Avenue) and is legally represented with the purpose of providing information to users regarding the Company's overall activity. The use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Use by minors
Minors are forbidden to visit the webpages of this website, as in accordance with the law they are addressed to adults who have reached the age of 18. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this site, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
3. Copyright – Intellectual Property Rights
Except for specific third party rights (intellectual and others), all content contained at any time on this website (for example, trademarks, distinctive features, images, texts, designs, and all archives in general) consists intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the Company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law.
Consequently, this content may not be wholly or partly the object of any commercial transaction, copying, modification, reproduction, broadcasting, transfer or distribution by any means from any user.
4. General obligations of the user
Visitors – users of this website accept, agree and consent that they will make a reasonable and appropriate use of this website, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union as well as third countries and international organizations. Therefore, visitors, including but not limited to, agree not to use this site for any of the following reasons :
- To cause harm to a minor.
- Transmit or access content that:
- violates any rights of third parties (including intellectual and / or industrial property)
- offends the personality of third parties (e.g. defamatory, racist, immoral);
- is contrary to law and fair and honest practices,
- in any way hinders the free development of privacy and the unhindered exercise of the individual and social rights of third parties.
- Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this website, in any way damage the reputation of the Company, its owners or third parties, compromise the security of our network and the network of third parties, prevent any visitor from having access to this website or any service hosted in the owners’ network or avoid their identity authentication.
- Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), pyramid systems and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consensus of the owners.
- Install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or limit the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
In any case of unlawful use of this site or use that does not comply to the present terms, visitors are required to compensate the Company for any positive and consequential damages. The beneficiaries’ failure to enforce any rights or failure to act with respect to any breach of the present Terms by users of this site does not constitute a waiver of that right.
5. Personal data
The Company respects the privacy of individual’s personal data as described in the Company's Personal Data Protection Policy, which is available at www.pkf.gr/Terms/privacy/. Users should read our Personal Data Protection Policy before using this site in order to be aware of the collection and use of their personal data, their retention time and their rights and other important information.
The Company declares that it is making every effort to ensure that the information and all content of the Website are governed by accuracy, correctness, clarity, completeness, timeliness, adequacy and availability. However, the transfer of data and information to the Internet is not technically completely reliable. Therefore, the Company does not warrant neither is liable for the existence of such information. We also remind you that omissions or inaccuracies in the information available on the Website may be due to malicious third-party interference. In no event, including this negligence, is the Company liable for any damage that may be caused to the user of the Website by reason of its use.
7. Hyperlinks - links to other websites
The Website may allow users to access hyperlinks to third-party websites whose content is solely the responsibility of such persons and is not controlled by the Company. Accordingly, and as such hyperlinks are included on the Website solely to facilitate your internet browsing, the Company is not responsible for the content, advertising, products and / or services of such websites in relation to the use made by the User. The Company is not liable for any direct or indirect damage to users arising from the use of hyperlinks or the use of information and data contained in any third-party website. By choosing to access a third-party site, you are assuming full responsibility for and you are browsing at your own risk. The Company bears no responsibility for any damage you may suffer, for any reason arising from your visit to third party websites.
The Company shall in no way be construed as endorsing or accepting the content or services of the web pages and pages to which the Web site of the Company refers or links in any way whatsoever.
8. Limited liability
The Company will not be held liable for any damage that results directly or indirectly or in any way whatsoever in connection with the access or use of the Company’s website. Including but not limited to: any loss or damage caused by viruses that may affect your equipment (e.g. PC) or the validity of the information you have acquired through the Company’s website.
9. Information policy
The Company reserves the right to make any changes, without prior notice, to the communication and information policy with the customers and visitors of its website according to the Company’s business and other needs. For this reason, we encourage you to visit this site from time to time to review the current policy.
10. Access while repairing the website
The Company ensures the availability of its website on a 24-hour basis. However, it does not bear any responsibility if access to its website becomes impossible at any time or for any period of time. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily for maintenance or repair of system problems.
11. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
This website and these terms and conditions of use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Greek law, EU law and international conventions. In the event that any dispute regarding the use, interpretation, operation and content of this website arises, the courts of Athens will be solely responsible for its solution.
By using the website, the visitor is presumed to accept the above terms, limitations and liability disclaimers and agrees on what consensus is required based on the above.